top of page

Tax Adjustments and Prior Year Taxes

File prior years tax returns & adjust erroneously filed tax returns.

  • 1 h

Service Description

We file prior year taxes that have not been previously filed. Filing your taxes after the deadlines does have consequences such as penalties and interest if taxes are owed. Therefore, it is good practice to file your taxes by the stated deadlines issued by the CRA. However, for those of you have not filed previous years' tax returns, our team of experts will work diligently to file all your previous tax returns to minimize penalties and interest. We also adjust erroneously filed tax returns from the past. If you happened to find misplaced or lost necessary tax return documents such as T4s, T5's, allowable medical receipts, RRSP deduction slips, T4A's, and etc, after your tax return has been filed, we will gladly file a tax return adjustment for you. An adjustment could lead to a possible greater tax refund or reduction in the taxes owed to the CRA. adjust erroneously filed tax returns.

Contact Details


bottom of page